O’Keefe Media Group
A celebrated American journalist and media innovator, James O’Keefe and his team is renowned for their impactful reporting that has inspired legislative reforms, led to official congressional inquiries, and the defunding of corrupt institutional programs.
The OMG mission is to empower and equip a movement of thousands of citizen journalists to expose wrongdoings, corruption, and government overreach, with the support of an in-house team of elite journalists to bring factual, unbiased stories to light.
We are hiring a Customer Support Specialist to help us provide the best possible experience to every customer who interacts with us. The customer care specialist will bridge the gap between what our customers need and what we are delivering — helping us to not only meet but also exceed their expectations. The ideal candidate is dedicated to going above and beyond for a customer, leaving no stone unturned in the quest to solve their challenges and make them feel valued.
- Drive a seamless customer experience that creates positive sentiment for our brand.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our offerings and provide informative support and tailored recommendations to customers.
- Collaborate with our customer-success and product teams to drive constant improvement.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and steps taken to resolve issues.
- Manage customer conversations across all our support channels.
- Answer customer inquiries and escalate complex issues to the appropriate team to ensure rapid support.
- Proactively take steps to enhance the customer experience.
- Share relevant customer feedback to help us improve our offerings.
- Evaluate our customer support processes, devise improvements, measure results, and iterate.
- Report on key customer service metrics and identify noteworthy trends.
- Must demonstrate loyalty to both cause and the Founder.
- Must be deeply passionate about OMG’s mission.
- Must possess a willingness to risk it all on the truth and stay strong under insurmountable pressure.
- The ideal candidate is a hard worker with a great attitude.
- Effective organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize diverse tasks in a high-energy environment.
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and complete multiple projects and activities with simultaneous deadlines.
- Ability to work to a tight schedule.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly and empathetic demeanor.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability, backed by good judgment.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably handling customer service, care, or success.
- Proficiency with customer service software.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A familiarity with the fast pace of a startup organization preferred.
- Must be able to work 2 days a week in our NJ office (Northvale, NJ).
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefit coverage.
- 3 weeks of paid time off.