O’Keefe Media Group
A celebrated American journalist and media innovator, James O’Keefe and his team is renowned for their impactful reporting that has inspired legislative reforms, led to official congressional inquiries, and the defunding of corrupt institutional programs.
The OMG mission is to empower and equip a movement of thousands of citizen journalists to expose wrongdoings, corruption, and government overreach, with the support of an in-house team of elite journalists to bring factual, unbiased stories to light.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the administrative needs of the company. To be successful in this role, you must be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. This position is in-person at our Northern New Jersey, headquarters and the candidate will report to the Operations Manager.
- Manage Executive travel and work calendar.
- Frequent travel throughout the United States.
- Host company meetings.
- Communicating with vendors and event planners.
- Miscellaneous tasks relating to Executive's personal life.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding Executive's conversations.
- Manage company supplies and equipment inventory.
- Manage office upkeep related tasks.
- Mail management.
- Must demonstrate loyalty to both cause and the Founder.
- Must be deeply passionate about OMG’s mission.
- Must possess a willingness to risk it all on the truth and stay strong under insurmountable pressure.
- Strong written, verbal, technological and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and independently prioritize.
- Experience with event planning and execution.
- Proactive self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Able to prioritize and execute urgent tasks well.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Google applications, and able to self-teach other applications as needed.
- Maintain professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality with management and donors.
- Must be able to work 5 days a week in our North Jersey office.
- Able to travel both nationally and internationally as needed.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefit coverage.
- 3 weeks of paid time off.