O'KEEFE MEDIA GROUP
A celebrated American journalist and media innovator, James O’Keefe and his team is renowned for their impactful reporting that has inspired legislative reforms, led to official congressional inquiries, and the defunding of corrupt institutional programs.
The OMG mission is to empower and equip a movement of thousands of citizen journalists to expose wrongdoings, corruption, and government overreach, with the support of an in-house team of elite journalists to bring factual, unbiased stories to light.
We are looking for an experienced technology specialist to help build and support the current technology infrastructure for the business. The candidate must be able to think strategically and be able to practically build and solve technical problems.
This is an IN-OFFICE position in SOUTH FLORIDA when we open our new office (June 2024)
- Must be able to work in our new South Florida office. (Exact location TBD between Fort Lauderdale / West Palm Beach)
- Candidate must be local to South Florida or willing to relocate by June 2024.
- Candidates will work remote with 50% travel to Northvale, NJ office until June 2024.
- Assist the Operations Manager to develop and implement the company's technology strategy.
- Must be familiar with the following:
- Microsoft Sharepoint, Zoho CRM (or similar), Mailchimp (or similar), Wordpress, Zapier and general integration, database management, Stripe.
- Optimize and improve processes and the overall approach to our technology stack, gage control processes and policies where necessary.
- Identify and implement new technologies that will help the company achieve its goals.
- Be fiscally responsible and provide high quality solutions.
- Ensure that the company's technology infrastructure is secure and reliable.
- Work with other departments to ensure that the company's technology is aligned with its business needs.
- Work to develop an understanding of standard problems and issues and assist in the creation of technical documentation and processes.
- Assist the Operations Manager in providing oversight to third-party contractor work.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technological trends and best practices.
- Must be able to work IN OFFICE.
- The work is demanding and will often require a MINIMUM of 12 hour work days.
- Travel up to 25% of the month.
- Must be deeply passionate about OMG’s mission.
- Must possess a willingness to risk it all on the truth and stay strong under insurmountable pressure.
- The ideal candidate is a hard worker with a great attitude.
- Ability to work to a tight schedule.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- A familiarity with the fast pace of a startup organization (media org. preferred).
- Salary commensurate based on experience.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefit coverage.
- 3 weeks of paid time off annually.